Facebook Design & Set-Up Packages
Talking to a wall? That usually means you’re going bonkers right? Well not in the world of Facebook. In fact if your not talking (posting) to a wall (your page) then you’re missing a huge opportunity to connect with your customers.
Facebook is the hot tamale in the social networking realm and is certainly the longest standing and most popular to date, which means – you’d better get on board and put a name to your face(book) if you have any hope of nailing the social stratosphere and gettin that socially silent business of yours noticed.
Facebook facts and stats:
- 1 in every 13 people on Earth use Facebook
- There are 1.28 billion monthly active users
- Facebook accounts for 17% of ALL mobile usage
- The average user is connected to 80 pages, groups and events.
- Facebook has 46% of total global consumer brand social sharing
- More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook
How to get noticed on Facebook:
- Images and videos get more shares– so use more of them
- Make your posts short and sweet – you’ll get 60% more engagement.
- For more comments and shares use emoticons in your posts
- Post on Thursday & Friday’s for more exposure
- Ask questions – you’ll get more comments and interaction
- Create contests and coupons if you wanna see your likes soar (35-42% more)
So what I’m sayin here is – It’s time to stop being “Anti-Social” and start being “Socially Apt”
If however, you just don’t have the time to set-up, design and create a catchy page that gives you the WOW factor and gets you noticed then give me a holler and I’ll do all the hard work for you.
Facebook Design & Set-Up
- Establish your Business page username /custom URL
- Create Facebook Business page & account set-up, with your logo, name, business description/bio, website & location
- Custom Design your Timeline Cover
- Join relevant Facebook groups
- Documentation – adding yourself as an administrator (login details etc)
- Facebook checklist for getting started